Monday, January 11, 2010

what's in a name

So, here are the title/character names readers have sent to me thus far, in no particular order:

  • "Up Your Ziggy with a Wa-Wa Brush!"
  • In the Billiards Room with the Candlestick
  • A year in Hell.
  • One Way Ticket
  • Abandoned Warehouse
  • "Lelani's Tomb"
  • Howard Franklin and Caroline Travis
  • Natasha Bourgeous & Maxwell Privvy
  • Trent Black
  • Stacey Fenmore
  • Declan Jacobs and Posey Lamont
  • Steve Plinko
  • Amos Sheridan
  • David Mink
What do you think? Which are your favorites?

Remember, you have until Thursday to give me titles and/or character names, and I'll write something in the genre of my choice, selecting five of each. No limit to submissions!

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Thanks for the comment (actually, the compliment), and for checking out my blog! Hope you'll be a regular follower!