Friday, January 8, 2010

keep 'em comin'!

I've been getting some great titles and character names, both here and on Facebook. Keep 'em comin'! Remember, you can suggest more than one.

What I've decided is to do five and five of the best titles/characters, and I'm going to either let my readers vote for the best, or I'm gonna have someone else do the judging. Preferences for either one, readers?

My wombmate loved the idea, and even he wants to get in on the action, so he's going to write one of the pieces; better still, he's agreed to let me post it on my blog -- woohoo!!

All I can say is that I'm going to have my work cut out for me. Keep in mind that I reserve to use the titles/characters in any genre. I may use a title for a nonfiction piece or a poem, or write a story or a chapter using a title and also include a character. One reader has even given me a title with the character's name in it -- smart!!

Keep 'em comin', I say. Keep 'em comin'.

No comments: