Wednesday, June 17, 2009

special book club offer

Today's blog appearance is at my good friend Gina Elizabeth's Journal. There I ask for your feedback about what makes a good summer read, and I'm offering two specials: A free PDF to everyone who makes a comment on the site, and a special book club offer: Email me and request four or more copies of FAKING IT for your book club -- not only will I send them to you at a discounted price, but I will also sign them and, if you are local (within 10 miles of Raleigh-Durham, NC), appear at your book club discussion! If your book club is not local and you have a speaker phone, I will participate via phone.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post right here: biting that hand that feeds me.

1 comment:

Confusion Not said...

The link is invitation only :-(
Does that mean no PDF?