Friday, June 5, 2009

the key to Kindle sales

I learned from following Stacey Cochran's Kindle success that the key to selling your book on Kindle is conversation.

Stacey has initiated discussion threads that have generated an impressive response. Getting the buzz out about your book translates into sales and reviews.

And don't just stop at Amazon: Just one friend on Facebook plugged *Faking It*'s Kindle debut on her page, and by midnight my sales total doubled.

Call on your Twitter followers. Post discussions on Amazon Kindle discussion groups. Post reviews. Tell everyone you know. There's an iPhone app that lets you download the book as well.

Here's my goal: a minimum of 10 Kindle sales per day for the next 30 days. Help me exceed it!

6 comments:

Stacey Cochran said...

You are on your way! Good luck!

Elisa said...

Thanks, Stacey-- You deserve all the success you're experiencing right now!

TS said...

Looks Great! Congrats on all of your success with the book, I can't wait to buy the next one!

Elisa said...

Hey T -- I haven't forgotten that I promised you a preview copy of Ordinary World! I wrote a couple of new scenes, so hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll get it to you.

Hope you're doing well!

Gina Eaves said...

Fantastic Elisa!!!

Elisa said...

Thanks, G!
:)