Friday, June 6, 2008

well, I did it

Bought my own web domain, that is.

I've been toying with the idea for a few months now, and had been dismissing it because I didn't think I had much to offer by way of information and/or services. But since my Get Aggressive campaign, that seems to be changing quickly. I'm guessing that by next month my first novel, newly self-published, will be ready for purchase, that I'll be offering a class and/or workshop (if I can find someone to host it), and from there, we'll see. Now that I'm paying for this site, it certainly lights a fire under me to have something to put on it.

Am I being impulsive? Am I moving too fast, too soon? God, I hope not. Who knows, maybe I'm behind schedule. Anyhoo, the site is under construction, thus won't be google-able for a few weeks. I've got to get content, photos, info, etc. set up. It's a lot of work. Hopefully I'll be able to pull it off. I have no other choice now, do I.

Agh, it's hitting me: what have I done!!!!

It can only be a good thing. That's what I'll keep telling myself...

No comments: