Monday, August 10, 2009

you look maaarvallous!

Welcome to the new look of "I'll Have What She's Having": The Official Blog of Elisa Lorello. The conversation remains the same. Just a new look and a new URL. Please note that the new URL is http://elisalorello.blogspot.com, and be sure to update your blog lists, Bookmarks, and Favorites.

Coming soon: Ordinary World (the sequel to Faking It), more guest bloggers and authors, and a possible spin-off blog (more on that if it actually happens -- I tend to voice a lot of ideas and then actulaize very few).

In the meantime, is there any topic you'd like me to write about associated with writing, publishing, books, or something else? If so, please drop me a line and let me know.

On a personal note, I was saddened to hear about John Hughes' passing. Generation X grew up with his movies and cast of characters, and my fellow Gen-Xers and I had a great time on Facebook recalling some of our favorite lines. So many. Thank you, John. I don't think I ever made the connection before, but I think you're one of the reasons why I do what I do.

2 comments:

Elspeth Futcher said...

Well look at you and your nifty new blog format. I like it! Very clean and professional!

My best wishes for many new followers! I say (selfishly) send some to me!!

Elisa said...

Thanks -- will do, Beth!

(For some reason my blog list disappeared, so I need to re-enter all those links -- ugh...)