Thursday, August 13, 2009

t minus all sanity and counting...

I'm taking a giant step and setting a Launch Date (not lunch date) for Ordinary World: Columbus Day Weekend.

There. It's on the record now.

Excuse me while I go have a mild panic attack.

Columbus Day weekend makes sense because it's a significant date in the novel. It also coincides with the university's fall break -- I could get some promotion done that weekend.

More important, it's a way for me to get my butt in gear. My worst problem, after all, is organization (that includes tme management). I was quite productive this summer -- but think of all I could've gotten done had I organized my time!

So there you have it. Stay tuned.

Oh, and by the way, for some unknown reason I lost my entire blog list when I switched over to the new URL. I haven't had a chance to restore it (plus it's taking me a few days to recall over 30 blogs -- I had no idea I'd accrued so many!), but I will, so hang in there. I miss my blog list, and my daily checking in with the blogs on said blog list! I say it again: Hang in there. Stay tuned.

No comments: