Wednesday, August 5, 2009

heads up: another makeover

Readers, be aware: "I'll Have What She's Having" is getting ready to undergo a URL change and yet another makeover.

If you've been with me since the beginning, you know that my blog was originally called Kairos Calling and had a different purpose as well as appearance. When I made the first transformation, I kept the original URL because a) I didn't want people to lose me, and b) I didn't know I could change it.

If all goes according to plan, the new URL will be my name by August 10. Do what you gotta do -- write the date in your calendars, create a new Bookmark, etc. Because it's that important.

Anyway, back to writing...

5 comments:

Elspeth Futcher said...

Why the makeover? I understand changing the URL but what else is changing? Is it a new focus? A new thought process? Or are you now going to tell the world about your past life with the chimps in Borneo?

Elisa said...

Oh, just the look of the blog is changing. I should have clarified that. I change hairstyles, blog templates, etc. like I change my socks. This is why I can never have a tattoo.

And how did YOU know about my past life w/ the chimps in Borneo?

Elspeth Futcher said...

I know everything - it's my superpower. Haha, would that it were true.

I will never get a tattoo. Never. Firstly, I have the world's worst needle phobia so that would be a bit of an obstacle. Secondly, I don't want to be the 90 year old woman with the drooping tattoo. Bad enough that everything will be drooping by then,(damn that ol' gravity thing) but a droopy tattoo would be the final insult.

Sheila B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheila B said...

New URL - check. No tattoo due to probable T&A drop - check.