Monday, February 15, 2010

today's blog tour stop: Fresh Fiction, and a chance to win a Junior's cheesecake sampler!

Today I'm at Fresh Fiction talking about what it's like to be a twin. Of course, this is not a new topic for me (or my loyal blog followers), but I rarely think about the influence being a twin has on my writing. My wombmate definitely plays a role in my writing, despite the fact that we have such different writing styles and literary interests.

Did I mention the cheesecake? Post a comment to be automatically entered to win a Junior's Cheesecake Sampler!

The formatting is a little off, but I hope that doesn't stop you from reading and posting a comment!

A shout-out to my Canadian friends, who have been walking around with goofy grins ever since the Olympics began. Congrats on the Gold!


Elspeth Antonelli said...

This Canadian friend thanks you for the shout out. I'm sure you can see my goofy grin from where you are. However, I choose not to view it as goofy, but rather as a smile of relief.

Elisa said...

Goofy grins are good grins, I promise you.