Friday, January 2, 2009

day two

So it's the second day of the new year, and I've still not done any significant reading or writing yet. Then again, I've also not cleaned my apartment or worked on my syllabi for the spring semester, either. But I'm thinking. I'm definitely thinking. And I am working on one little piece of writing -- it's a sort of mission statement, a series of affirmations, really. And thanks to Audacity, I can audio-record them and listen to it regularly. There's something very powerful about such repetition of affirmations. I'm putting my intentions into the universe, folks!

My friends are requesting signed copies of Faking It. Even my cousin (a 19-yr-old guy) got into it! It's a nice thing that people are interested. I've got more to do to get it out to the masses, as they say. It's on the list.

Embrace change. How 'bout that for '09.

No comments: