Tuesday, September 4, 2012

On hiatus

Friends, I was shocked to discover that I haven't done a blog post in a month. The time has been flying like an arrow. I've been busy with first drafts -- completed two this summer, and in the middle of a third. Typically I work on one project at a time, from start to finish. In this case I still worked on one at a time, but opted to get all three drafts on the page before I needed to put all my attention on packing and moving back to the northeast, which is taking place within the next month. Yep. A big life change. I have loved the six years I spent in North Carolina and am going to miss so many things, including my friends, the weather, the city of Raleigh, and much, much more. And yet, my heart is telling me I'm moving in the right direction. (My head, of course, tells me I'm nuts.)

And so, I apologize for doing this again, but I'm going to have to put the blog back on hiatus until December.

However, you'll still be able to find me on Twitter and my author page on Facebook, where I've been posting little teases from my fourth novel, Adulation, to be released in November and available for pre-order now. Additionally, the audiobook editions of all four of my novels are also available for pre-order and coming out very soon.

I also recommend you check out a website called New Wave Authors, which features books, events, and blogposts by my fellow Amazon Publishing authors and occasionally one from me.

Take good care, friends. Happy reading, happy writing, and safe travels. Don't forget to vote in November.

2 comments:

Pamela Taylor said...

I'm sad to hear you're leaving Raleigh but wish you nothing but great things wherever you land!

Elisa said...

Thank you so much! It's definitely a bittersweet feeling. I've really loved my time here.