Wednesday, February 25, 2009

aimless intent

I stumbled across this review ("Stacey Cochran Hosts Authors at Quail Ridge Books," posted on Sunday, Feb 22) on the blog Round About Apex. Nicely done! Incidentally, I found it during a google search of various names, including my own. I'm impulsively looking for ways not only to enhance traffic for Kairos Calling, but also to see what else is "out there."

Such brainstorming sessions can be productive albeit thoroughly unorganized. I don't sit on my couch (yes, my laptop is literally in my lap at the moment) w/ the intention of making my site better, or more profitable, or more visible, etc. It comes at the end of a train of thought that might have began somewhere at avoiding getting any work done and wanting to take a nap, then plopping on my bed and seeing my Huffington Post's Complete Guide to Blogging book on the desk beside me, and I open it up and start reading it and I get to thinking that my blog is not better, more profitable, more visible, etc., so I move from my bed to my couch and turn on my laptop, yada yada yada...

I seriously, seriously need to get more organized.

And now, on to Facebook...

No comments: